2-7/8” Universal Threaded Hub Cap, fits 6K-8K axles. Aluminum Alloy body, designed for grease and/or oil bath applications. Oil level indicating window and magnetic vent plug that removes metallic particles. Easy access drain port / fill port.
- Plug, seals & hardware included
- 1/8”-27 NPTF Plug included
- 2.875” Machined Thread
- Replaces Dexter #21-35/K71-038-00, 021-029-00, Lippert 695814, Kodiak 8001
- Fits 6K, 7K, & 8K 8 bolt axles, Dexter 6K and 8K screw in and Dexter 9K axles (before 10/1989)
- Fits Lippert 8K axles
- Fits Kodiak 8K hub-and-rotor disc brake kit
Each Hub Cap contains:
- (1) hub cap
- (1) gasket
- (1) lens
- (1) retainer ring
- (1) foam gasket
- (6) Torx Screws
- (1) magnetic vent plug
- (1) 1/8 -27 NPTF plug included
- (1) O-Ring
Frequently Asked Questions
Q; What is a universal threaded hub cap?
A: A threaded hub cap that replaces standard factory plastic oil bath caps.
Q: Can I convert oil bath hubs to grease filled hubs with universal hub caps?
A: Yes, universal hub caps are both grease/oil bath compatible.
Q: Will this work on my trailer hub?
A: Please refer to the Universal Oil Caps Reference table for fitment information.